Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postman - How to use wild card for deletion of Maintenace

Derek Stevenson August 18, 2022

Hello again!
I had great success with my first question about setting up Opsgenie/Postman for maintenances and ran into another issue I need help with. Beginner with postman so I'm learning, and this community has been amazing at helping me.

I can now delete/create/change etc maintenances with Postman but at face value i can only do 1 at a time. How can I delete all maintenances or only delete "type" "past" ones?

Second question I have is how to create multiple time frames in intervals? I.E. I have to mute an integration 3 times day at specific times for say 3 months. I think the best way is to use collections runs? I have yet to try it but wanted input first.

Thanks!

I have a feeling its somewhere in here but not sure what to us in place of id for a wildcard

2022-08-18_17-03-59.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Agaci Avinas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2022
I am Agaci from Atlassian support.
I understand that you would like to delete multiple maintenance at once. In this case, you'll have to make two API calls, list past maintenance and delete them by iterating through the maintenance id listed in the response. 
Regarding the second question to schedule the maintenance repeated intervals. You could either have a cron job running everyday to add the maintenance or you could create a script to loop add and all the maintenance all at once.
If you would like to learn the method to do this via postman I would suggest you to check with Postman support.
Regards,
Agaci
Derek Stevenson August 22, 2022

I was hoping there was a way to delete the maintenances in bulk rather than one at a time, as we have like 100+ to delete

Agaci Avinas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2022

Hey @Derek Stevenson ,

Good day!

I understand that, unfortunately we do not have any API end point to delete the Past maintenance in bulk.

However, I have created a feature request on your behalf. You could view and vote for the feature using below link,

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-813

Regards,

Agaci 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events