cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Override disable

Alexandru-Ioan Cinezan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 2, 2022

Hello,

Is there a way to disable/remove rights to add override or modify rotation in on call schedules for certain users.

End goal: only admins are allowed to change/override a shift.

Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2022

Hi @Alexandru-Ioan Cinezan ,

Adding and editing schedules/rotations is role-based on both an account-role level, and team-role level.

Account Admins and Owners can add/edit any and all schedules/rotations.

Accounts Users cannot add/edit all schedules/rotations, but can add/edit the schedules/rotations of the team(s) they are assigned as an admins.

Account Users who are also assigned a user role under a team will not be able to add/edit schedules/rotations.

There is also not a way to limit who can add an override at this time; Team admins will be able to swap any user in an override, while an account User+team user will only be able to add themself into an override.

Learn user roles and permissions

Alexandru-Ioan Cinezan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 8, 2022

Is there a plan to restrict override to users as well? The usecase here is to either give only Team Admins access to adding overrides ( removing the right from normal users, even for themselves ) 

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2022

Hi @Alexandru-Ioan Cinezan ,

Not sure if there is any plan to add this option, but I did open a feature request for this functionality you follow, watch and vote for here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-1047

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events