Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Opsgenie app authentication for saml users

Hi Guys,

I have SSO configured for our Atlassian suite via SAML. I am trying out Opsgenie Android APP, and it fails my AD password.  It actually even doesn't try to bring me over to my SAML authenticator page. Is there anything special about it? 

Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Robert Atlassian Team Jul 19, 2021

Hey @Matvey Teplov ! 

If SSO is enabled for your account, you can expect to be redirected to your Identity Provider after entering your email. So the fact that it isn't redirecting might indicate either :

• The email entered isn't the same one you have set up in Opsgenie, or
  • You have the wrong region selected in the app (app.opsgenie.com versus app.eu.opsgenie.com)

If you're still having issues logging in on your mobile device, I'd suggest opening a ticket at support.atlassian.com so that our team can gather some more details and troubleshoot this with you 

thumbs-up

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

Leveraging Atlassian’s Opsgenie and AWS Cloudformation Registry to stay ahead of incidents

In the past, managing IT infrastructure was a hard job. It required a lot of manual effort and it was hard to keep track of all the necessary information (monitoring, scalability etc). Thankfully, as...

873 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you