Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opsgenie Licensing

balajisk March 20, 2022

Hi All,

We have JSM standard entitled for all our Enterprise Users.  With JSM standard we are entitled to use only Opsgenie Essentials which are having some limitations. Hence for 10 users only we want to buy Opsgenie Standard and roll out. Other users will continue to use Opsgenie essentials comes up with JSM standard.

We want to know how the above Integration works how do we chose users for Opsgenie Essentials and Opsgenie Standard. With the same site whether we can use multiple subscriptions.

1 answer

0 votes
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2022

Hi @balajisk ,

This is Darryl. I am here to help. :)

Understand that you would like to know if it's possible for part of the users subscribing to Opsgenie Essentials that is attached to your JSM subscription, while the rest of them subscribe to another Opsgenie standalone Standard plan.

Unfortunately, there is no subscription tiering for Opsgenie so this is not feasible.

Unless you purchase and subscribe to the standalone Opsgenie with the Standard plan on a different Atlassian site (because 1 Atlassian site can contain only 1 Opsgenie, in your case, there is already one Opsgenie that is attached to your JSM) and use the legacy Jira Service Management integration.

However, in this case, the user management will have to separate into 2 different Atlassian sites and the Major Incident management will not be applied to this standalone Opsgenie.

This is a complex scenario. For further discussion, please reach out to JSM Support Team via this link.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

balajisk March 21, 2022

Thanks Darryl for your reply. Myself already requested support team as well. Let me check with them as well.

Thanks again .

Like Darryl Lee likes this
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2022

That is great to know!

Hope your inquiry will be sorted out soon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events