Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Opsgenie API for Managing Action Policies

Hi,

Can I manage Team Action Policies with API? This feature is much need for Infra as code approach we follow to configure Opsgenie.

I could see Policy only to configure Alerts and Notifications in the official documents. https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/alert-and-notification-policy-api

I need to execute Opsgenie actions automatically when an specific alert is created. If API for creating Alert policy is not available is there a way, I could do that with any other API available? I don't want to login to Opsgenie UI to manage Action policies.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi there, 

At the moment I am not aware of an API endpoint that will allow the management of action policies. I will be submitting a task to the engineering team to confirm this and once confirmed it will be converted into a feature request. 

Based on my current analysis this feature is only able to be modified or added from within the UI. 

Thanks so much for reaching out to the Community!

Thanks for the reply.

It would be really helpful if you can add below also to the feature list:

• API to manage OEC action channel with API.
  • API to manage actions for Action Channel type OEC.

Thanks again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

285 views 0 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you