Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsGenie to PagerDuty | Need to know some options which we use in PagerDuty.

Sharukh Khan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 26, 2024

I was evaluating OpsGenie as a viable alternative to PagerDuty went through the documentation multiple times but could not find options to perform the following actions:

1. Option to unacknowledge an alert after a given interval (say 10 mins) if an alert is acknowledged by someone.

2. Option to disable the notification suppress if someone as seen an alert. There's no concept of seen in Pagerduty.
    e.g: If someone has seen an alert, he/she is not notified again. 

Both of the above mentioned points are something we use in Pagerduty and is readily available.

1 answer

0 votes
Shashwat Khare
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2024

Hi @Sharukh Khan ,

I'm Shashwat from the Opsgenie support team and here to help! :) 

1. Yes, you can unacknowledge an alert in Opsgenie after 10 minutes of it being acknowledged.

2. No, we unfortunately don't have the option to unsuppress an alert's notification and you can configure a notification policy to suppress alerts that match specific filter criteria as explained in the below document link:
https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/create-and-manage-team-alert-policies/#Notification-Policy

Best,
Shashwat

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events