Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsGenie to Confluence Integration

Randy Everett September 7, 2022

Is there a guide for OpsGenie to Confluence integrations. I can't find any?

1 answer

0 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2022

Hi @Randy Everett ,

Opsgenie does not have an integration with Confluence at this time.

Having said that, incident post mortems can be exported to Confluence cloud if that is what you are referring to: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/create-a-postmortem-report/#Exporting-postmortems-to-Confluence

Thanks. Another question. Of the postmortems that have been completed, the Export to Confluence option is visible, but NOT ENABLED. How can I enable it? 

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2022

Hi @Randy Everett ,

Have you tried searching for the space? When selecting it, we're aware nothing populates currently, and we have a feature request to improve the UI:

conf1.jpg

But if your Confluence instance is connected to Opsgenie, and you search for a space, it should populate:

conf2.jpg

Like Randy Everett likes this

Hi Nick, 

I'm not getting that far. The Export to Confluence is not enable in the ellipsis (...)

Export to Confluence unenabled.png

Nick H
Atlassian Team
September 7, 2022

Hi @Randy Everett ,

Your Opsgenie account should be under an Atlassian site for this feature to work. The Exporting postmortems to Confluence should help with this.

Since your screenshot shows Confluence grayed out, then I have to assume your Opsgenie is not tied to the site your Confluence also lives under.

Like Randy Everett likes this
Randy Everett September 8, 2022

Hi Nick, 

Is this "Export to Confluence" available under the self-hosted version (non-cloud)? The self-hosted version is where I see it greyed out, but I asked my IT team to implement that change you suggested and they said it was not available in the non-cloud version. Can you provide any clarity I can give to IT if they are mistaken. 

Thanks so much for your help, 

Nick H
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2022

Post mortems can only be exported to Confluence cloud at this time, but there is a feature request for Confluence server you can follow, watch and vote for here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-853

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events