Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsGenie - Download Incident Details (CSV or Excel)

dpetit April 23, 2021

OpsGenie does not appear to provide any incident-level reporting out-of-the-box in the analytics section, so I am thinking of creating my own.

Is there any way to export all of the incidents created during a particular time range, along with incident details (affected systems, description, Impact Started/Ended/Detected) to CSV or something similar?

1 answer

0 votes
Samir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2021

Hi @dpetit !

There isn't a way currently export incidents from Opsgenie the same way you can with alerts.

With alerts, you can do it through the alert dashboard, export csv option. Or you can do it through Analytics -> Alert Reports -> Alert Analytics, and you can view the alerts in a table there and download it as a .csv file.

With incidents, we don't have these same options currently. The only way to export incidents out of Opsgenie would be via our Incident API. We have some feature requests around being able to export incidents out of Opsgenie similarly to how you can export alerts. So hopefully those will be implemented in the near future, but for the time being the Incident API would be the only option.

Thanks,

Samir

dpetit April 23, 2021

Thanks for the info.

I would like to request that you make promoting incidents to a first-class entity in the program a priority. IMHO, incidents are actually way more important than alerts, yet OG has all kinds of alert functionality.

Samir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2021

Understood @dpetit . The incident management side to Opsgenie is relatively new. The platform started with alerting originally, which is why there is more functionality around alerts in Opsgenie.

The incident management side is now a priority for our product/development teams to add more functionality around. So I expect there will be more options for exporting incidents to be introduced down the road.

Thanks,

Samir

EZ October 10, 2021

I want to also second @dpetit request. For audit purposes, there should be the ability to export incidents. It has been a grueling and manual process to export all the incident reports for an audit. 

Please increase the priority on this feature request. 

Jose Trujillo April 11, 2023

@Samir 

Could you provide the latest status on this question? It has been over 1.5y since the request and it would be good to know where this specific ask is being tracked in Atlassian's roadmap.

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Peter Toth August 21, 2023

I just ran into this issue. Why can't we download the list of incidents as a CSV? When will this be implemented?

Like Jennifer Vesp likes this
Jennifer Vesp
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 13, 2023

Same as above and what @Peter Toth said, @Samir. Would love to be able to export/download a list of incidents as a CSV.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events