Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsGenie App: time format in 24 hour instead of am/pm mode, is this possible

Richard Bos August 30, 2020

Is it possible to get the times shown on the 2 screenshots below in 24h mode.  

Quiet Hours Screen

Screenshot_20200828-170549_Opsgenie.jpg

Schedule Screen

Screenshot_20200828-170346_Opsgenie.jpg

Perhaps there are more screens, where it should be adjusted.

When it is not possible to change to 24h time mode, can it be added to the app.

The 24h time mode will be very welcomed, as the above format is hard to digest.

1 answer

1 vote
Jonas Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2020

Hello Richard,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Currently, we do not show the 24hr time format inside Opsgenie. We will be creating a feature request for you to address this issue with our development team. Keep in mind this does not guarantee if/when an ETA for this issue will be rolled out. We recommend you contact us at our support chat for any updates regarding this request. Thank you for using Opsgenie!

Thanks,
Jonas

Richard Bos September 11, 2020

Thanks for creating the feature request.  Can you provide the feature request ID?

The same issue is seen on the 1 day schedule overview:

ksnip_20200911-093135.png

Can I report is under this issue, or do you want to receive another community question?

I hope this update is sufficient.  Same with the other issue, can you let me know the bug issue number.

Jonas Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2020

Hi Richard, the feature request ID is PLT-6733. We don't have a public-facing request interface, but you can contact us via our chat if you want to ask for any updates for this request! You don't need to submit a new one, I have forwarded your update to the ticket.

Martin Vancl
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 16, 2023

@Jonas Martinez is there anything new? The AM/PM format is very annoying.

Like # people like this
rteixeira
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 20, 2023

Yes AM/PM is really confusing.

Like Martin Vancl likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events