It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

OpsGenie App: time format in 24 hour instead of am/pm mode, is this possible

Is it possible to get the times shown on the 2 screenshots below in 24h mode.  

Quiet Hours Screen

Screenshot_20200828-170549_Opsgenie.jpg

Schedule Screen

Screenshot_20200828-170346_Opsgenie.jpg

Perhaps there are more screens, where it should be adjusted.

When it is not possible to change to 24h time mode, can it be added to the app.

The 24h time mode will be very welcomed, as the above format is hard to digest.

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Richard,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Currently, we do not show the 24hr time format inside Opsgenie. We will be creating a feature request for you to address this issue with our development team. Keep in mind this does not guarantee if/when an ETA for this issue will be rolled out. We recommend you contact us at our support chat for any updates regarding this request. Thank you for using Opsgenie!

Thanks,
Jonas

Thanks for creating the feature request.  Can you provide the feature request ID?

The same issue is seen on the 1 day schedule overview:

ksnip_20200911-093135.png

Can I report is under this issue, or do you want to receive another community question?

I hope this update is sufficient.  Same with the other issue, can you let me know the bug issue number.

Hi Richard, the feature request ID is PLT-6733. We don't have a public-facing request interface, but you can contact us via our chat if you want to ask for any updates for this request! You don't need to submit a new one, I have forwarded your update to the ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Opsgenie

Incident Responders, Incident Commanders, Stakeholders! I want to hear from YOU!

Hello there friendly community! I'm currently working on a guide for folks who are new to Incident Management, or want to improve their current Incident Management process. The TL;DR  I'd...

175 views 5 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you