Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsGenie API and OpsGenie UI don't agree

cstewart January 19, 2023

With regards to integrations, it has been noticed that the GET https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/integrations{integration id} does not reflect the same configuration that the OpsGenie UI does for the AzureServiceHealth integration.  In addition, the POST https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/integrations route does not create the requested AzureServiceHealth integration with the supplied values.  Specific fields that are not returned correctly by the GET call are the "Extra Properties".  Specific fields that are not correctly populated correctly by the POST call are "Extra Properties" and "Description"

1 answer

1 vote
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2023

Hi @cstewart ,

I think the issue you might be facing could be due to your subscription. If you are subscribed to a Standard, Enterprise, JSM/O Premium or JSM/O Enterprise plan, an Advanced tab is offered within each integration. 

When running a GET on an integration under one of those plans, the body returned is of the simple settings of the integration, and not of the Advanced tab - which I believe is what you are referring to when stating "Specific fields that are not returned correctly by the GET call are the 'Extra Properties.' Specific fields that are not correctly populated correctly by the POST call are 'Extra Properties' and 'Description.'"

You would have to also run a GET on the integration's actions to return the reflected extra properties, description, etc. in each action. For example:

intapi.jpg

intapi2.jpg

Lower tied plans offer some of these fields in the simple settings of an integration, but they do not offer the Advanced tab. So a GET on the integration for one of these plans would return something different - since the UI is also different:

intapi3.jpg

intapi4.jpg

Hope that makes sense, but let us know if you have any questions.

cstewart January 20, 2023

Hi @Nick H ,

Thanks for the speedy reply.  I performed the integration/action route and do see the "Extra Properties" and also the "Desciption" field values I expect.  Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Chris

Like Nick H likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events