Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening a calendar seem to stop showing events after June, 2021

William Butt April 15, 2021

I have a rotation in my testing calendar for myself weekdays until December 3rd, 2021
However on opening the Calendar in Outlook, it only shows the events up to the end of June 2021.

I have noticed the same behaviour for some of our other calendars.

I confirmed the same when I open the calendar on my mac.

Also had some colleagues confirm the same.

Is this a limitation or a defect?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Samir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2021

Hi @William Butt ,

This is a limitation when exporting on-call schedule to an .ics file, it only exports the schedule for the next 3 months. We do have a feature request to increase this, but this is currently a limitation.

Thanks,

Samir

Hi @Samir

Thanks for the quick response... do you know of any eta for this request?

Just curious now at this point.. moving forward we'll depend viewing the calendar in Opsgenie

Thanks

William

Samir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2021

Hi @William Butt ,

It doesn't look like we have an ETA on this request at this time. However it is a fairly high requested feature, so I would expect it to be rolled out eventually, but it is likely dependent on some other infrastructure/architectural related changes before it can be implemented.

Thanks,

Samir

Thanks again @Samir 

William

Renwick Oden January 26, 2023

Hey @Samir 

Has this been implemented yet?

Is there a ticket number I can track?

Thanks!

Dany Tarabey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2024

Hello @Renwick Oden ,

I've found this feature request, which is also referring to the limitation of 3 months and to increase that to 12 months. Seems like the state didn't change much since it first appearance in Mai 2022.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-461

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events