You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
so this describes a tiny bug I found.
1) create a new team, remove routing rules, escalation policies and on-call schedules
2) create an on-call schedule "2021"
3) create a rotation "default" into that on-call schedule "2021"
4) create a rotation "vacation", also into that on-call schedule "2021"
5) now the final schedule section shows both rotations
6) remove the rotation "vacation"
7) still both schedules are shown in the final schedule section
Hi @[deleted] !
This is intended as the final schedule will continue to show the "history" of that schedule. If you go further into time (i.e. after the vacation schedule is no longer in the history), you will no longer see the vacation rotation in the final schedule. You can move further forward in time by clicking the arrows next to "today", and you should see the Vacation rotation drop off of the Final Schedule.
But because it did exist in the schedule at some point during the time frame you are viewing, that is why it is still showed in the final schedule.
Hope that makes sense! Let me know if you have anymore questions.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.