so this describes a tiny bug I found.
1) create a new team, remove routing rules, escalation policies and on-call schedules
2) create an on-call schedule "2021"
3) create a rotation "default" into that on-call schedule "2021"
4) create a rotation "vacation", also into that on-call schedule "2021"
5) now the final schedule section shows both rotations
6) remove the rotation "vacation"
7) still both schedules are shown in the final schedule section
Hi @Marco Schmitz !
This is intended as the final schedule will continue to show the "history" of that schedule. If you go further into time (i.e. after the vacation schedule is no longer in the history), you will no longer see the vacation rotation in the final schedule. You can move further forward in time by clicking the arrows next to "today", and you should see the Vacation rotation drop off of the Final Schedule.
But because it did exist in the schedule at some point during the time frame you are viewing, that is why it is still showed in the final schedule.
Hope that makes sense! Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Hi community 👋, Here is another monthly roundup of the partner-organized events in July 2022. If there is any event missing please let me know in the comments below 🙏 If you're looking for Atla...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events