Not getting email and SMS from opsgnie even after configured Opsgenie with JSM

Venugopala Naidu November 12, 2021

Hi Team,

We have integrated Opsgenie with JSM project and configured alerts & Incidents from Opsgenie to JSM and JSM to Opsgenie but after creating the issue in the JSM project, i am not getting any alerts from Opsgenie  via mail, SMS and voice call so please let me know the issue and i need to configure this setup to my organization on priority.

Thanks,

Venugopala N

1 answer

0 votes
Connor Eyles
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2021

Hi @Venugopala Naidu 

There could be a range of things that could affect why the notifications are not working for the integration between JSM and Opsgenie, for example:

• The webhook configured incorrectly and its not posting events from JSM to Opsgenie.
  • The alerts are in fact getting created however not assigning users to notify.
  • The users not having correctly setup notification rules to receive mail, SMS or voice.

The best thing to do here would be creating a ticket for us to investigate why this is an issue and can provide steps on how to resolve this one!

You can raise a ticket with us here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Thanks,

Connor

Venugopala Naidu November 14, 2021

Hi @Connor Eyles 

We have already raised a request to Opsgenie team and wanted to have call to clarity of my team doubts so please schedule a call today with my team on priority.

https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/45/OGSP-78946

Thanks,

Venugopala N

Connor Eyles
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2021

Hi @Venugopala Naidu 

Glad to see the amazing Agaci is working with you on this case and can see that he is working with you in scheduling a call with you around this one! 

Thanks,

Connor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events