Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Not able to login to opsgenie

My organisation use Jira and Confluence so I already have the account. But not able to initiate opsgenie trial because forgot password is not sending any reset link to my account.
Tried changing the datacenter regions as well.

1 answer

1 vote
Robert Atlassian Team Jul 26, 2021

Hi @rahul !

The most common reason for this is having the wrong datacenter region selected. So that means using US when you have an EU-based account or EU when you have a US-based account. 

The forgot password button is also US/EU-specific. So please ensure you are using the right selection in that dropdown so that it can locate your account. 

If you are sure you have the right region selected and the form is still causing you problems, then opening a ticket at support.atlassian.com so we can look into things a little more closely is the way to go! thumbs-up

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

147 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you