Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

My app does not ring, only vibrates, even when not in silent mode

My OS is MIUI Global 11.0.12. I have tried every configuration possible. This is my current configuration:

photo4920320328664721907.jpgphoto4920320328664721906.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Samir Atlassian Team Nov 11, 2021

Hi @Juliana Ramos Neves ,

Can you try changing the "Ringtones" in the Opsgenie app to something else? Looks like you are using some custom sounds there. Could you try the default ones and see if the sounds work? That way we can isolate whether the issue is specific to those ringtones you have selected.

Thanks,

Samir

Hi, @Samir !

Thanks for the reply. I changed the New Alert to the default ringtone (my OS is in portuguese, that's why it appears "Padrão" instead of "Default"), but the app still only vibrates.

Samir Atlassian Team Nov 16, 2021

Ah thanks for clarifying @Juliana Ramos Neves !

Can you reach out to Opsgenie support via support.atlassian.com and we can troubleshoot this with you further?

Like Juliana Ramos Neves likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Improving the Create Issue Experience in Jira Service Management Cloud

Hello everyone!  We are very excited to announce some much needed changes to the issue create experience in JSM (the blue "create" button) at the top of the screen.  We have just starte...

225 views 10 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you