My app does not ring, only vibrates, even when not in silent mode

Juliana Ramos Neves November 8, 2021

My OS is MIUI Global 11.0.12. I have tried every configuration possible. This is my current configuration:

photo4920320328664721907.jpgphoto4920320328664721906.jpg

5 answers

0 votes
hood audrey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 21, 2023

Based on the image you provided, I think your ringtone file is corrupted because it is currently in .ogg format. That's why your phone only vibrates and doesn't ring. What you need to do right now is go to vyzvánění to search for a new ringtone in mp3 format, then reinstall it. Wish success

0 votes
danigavi June 1, 2023

Try restarting your phone and resetting the ringtones to see if that fixes it

0 votes
Rafael Meira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2022

Hey Juliana, how are you? I am from the Opsgenie Tech team :)
Do you speak Portuguese?

So, we have received a few cases related to the same issue you have described, the solution is normally on the phone company's side, something related to the Android settings or updates.

I would recommend you run the latest update and try to restore the settings on the phone, also take a look at this link below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/kf5nb9/phone_doesnt_ring_when_receiving_a_phone_call/

Also, another point is to delete the Opsgenie app, update your phone, restart your phone and install the app again.

Best 
Rafa

Rafael Meira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2022

Hey Juliana, :)

did you see my message?

0 votes
Alejan dro October 19, 2022

Le mostramos cómo descargar tonos de llamada gratis. lo último aquí, que proporciona miles de pistas todos los días. Visite a menudo para mantenerse al día con la música más reciente.

0 votes
Samir
Atlassian Team
November 11, 2021

Hi @Juliana Ramos Neves ,

Can you try changing the "Ringtones" in the Opsgenie app to something else? Looks like you are using some custom sounds there. Could you try the default ones and see if the sounds work? That way we can isolate whether the issue is specific to those ringtones you have selected.

Thanks,

Samir

Juliana Ramos Neves November 16, 2021

Hi, @Samir !

Thanks for the reply. I changed the New Alert to the default ringtone (my OS is in portuguese, that's why it appears "Padrão" instead of "Default"), but the app still only vibrates.

Samir
Atlassian Team
November 16, 2021

Ah thanks for clarifying @Juliana Ramos Neves !

Can you reach out to Opsgenie support via support.atlassian.com and we can troubleshoot this with you further?

Like Juliana Ramos Neves likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events