Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Oncall Report

Brett Mason November 9, 2021

We're looking for a report that could be automated and sent to our accounts email address on a certain date each month displaying the days engineers have spent "on call" for the last 30 days. Is there a report that can be automated to show this simple output as opposed to having our accounts team log into opsgenie and produce reports manually? Perhaps its possible to send an email with the a month overview calendar view which would help achieve the same outcome for us? 

Thanks.

3 answers

1 vote
Samir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2021

Hi @Brett Mason ,

If you are on the Opsgenie Standard or Enterprise plan, you can find this report via Analytics -> On Call Reports where you can specify the time period (i.e. last 30 days) and it will display a table showing how many hours each user was on-call.

You can then click the gear icon in top-right -> schedule and you can schedule this report to be sent every month, week, day, etc.

2021-11-11_13-48-08.png

You can schedule any reports in Opsgenie to be sent via email through this Schedule option.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Samir

Brett Mason November 14, 2021

Thanks Samir,

This certainly helps. What we found for our accounts team was accessing the actual schedule in calendar view as we are simply after a week on week off total each month as opposed to specific hour count which your report shows. This calendar view, i don't believe can be automated into an email, so for now we'll logon and manually review each month prior to payroll. 

Thanks again

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
0 votes
Brennan Kiely
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2023

0 votes
Bartosz Bednarek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 1, 2023

Is it possible to get report filtered by the on-call schedule?

Brennan Kiely
Atlassian Team
December 1, 2023

Hi Bartosz,

If you select a team in the top-left on the Analytics page to view team-based reports, you can filter by schedule on the 'On Call Time Analytics' report.

-Brennan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events