cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Download Raw Alert Data Feature in Opsgenie Report - Alert Analytics

royhudayana
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 4, 2024

Hi Everyone,

I've noticed that with the recent update to the Reporting Menu, the option to download raw alert data on Alert Analytics seems to have disappeared. This feature was quite crucial for my workflow. Can anyone confirm if this feature has indeed been removed, or has it been relocated to another menu that I might have missed? Additionally, the results from the available report downloads do not meet my expectations.

Alternatively, if it has been removed, is there a workaround or any alternative method to access raw alert data?

Your insights and assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Wei Wung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2024

Hi @royhudayana 

Thank you for reaching out!

In the new Opsgenie Analytics experience, the download of "alerts detailed" is not available, however, there is a feature request for this capability:

OPSGENIE-1996 New Reports - Add Drill-down Options

Please feel free to up-vote this feature request (OPSGENIE-1996) as well as add yourself as a watcher so that you can be notified if there is any update.

Workaround. The workaround mentioned in the feature request would be to use the Alerts dashboard to query for the alerts you want then use the "Export CSV" option via the icon to the right of the time range icon
exportCSV.png

Hope this workaround helps.

Best,

~Wei

Nikita Medvedev
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2024

Is it possible to add to this workaround to receive data with priority alerts, this is one of the key functions of analytics?

Wei Wung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2024

The Export CSV option is a manual process just like the Alert query.

To query for alerts with priority greater than P3 (that is, P1 and P2 alerts), set a time range, and you can use a query like the following:

priority > P3

Click Search to run the query and click the "Save" button (to the right of the "Search" button) to create a "Saved Search" that you can just click on each time you want to run the query.

Feel free to refer to the "Search queries for alerts" document for additional info or this video for a brief demo.

As the new Opsgenie Analytics matures, there would be more features/functionality added.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events