cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measuring Time of Escalations

Daniel Sezari
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 29, 2024

Hi, I am trying to find out how long each escalation lasts in our customer support team. For that I want to measure the time between

- an alert has been acknowledged

- an alert has been closed.

Within the API docu I was not able to find this (or I was looking in the wrong object), but is it possible to get a timestamp for both (acknowledging and closing), so that I can measure the duration? Or another possibility to do that?

All the best,

Daniel

1 answer

0 votes
Olivier Foing
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 11, 2024

Hello Daniel,

Same issue for me, this time measure is definitely a must have for as it is the official way to calculate how long the team has been effectively working on an alert and therefore increase all kinds of HR counters.

The only thing I could find was to use the API with the /logs route : /v1/alerts/{alertId}/logs. Unfortunately there is no category or any other way to filter simply, so you'll have to look for the log messages starting with "Alert acknowledged" and "Alert closed".

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Olivier

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events