Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Call Routing - what numbers are available and how are users counted?

Krastan Ivanov March 19, 2021

Hi all!

I am looking to implement a Live Call Routing solution to ensure high Severity calls from our clients can reach our on-call staff. It seems that OpsGenie is fit for this purpose, but I have a couple of questions which I hope you can help me with: 

1. OpsGenie Phone Numbers - I can see that I can get a number from OpsGenie for $10 a month, but is this number a US number only, or can I request various numbers for different countries and continents? 

2. Users - how are users counted exactly? I will have several admins that can access OpsGenie and set on-call schedules, but the amount of on-call staff will be lot bigger (let's say 15) and they will not have access to OpsGenie, they just need to take the calls routed to them. So, do I have 4 users (the admins) or 15 (all people who can have a call routed to them)?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards, 

Krastan 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2021

Hi @Krastan Ivanov ,

I've included screenshots below of all the countries we support for the Incoming Call integration. I guess we don't document this so I'll enter a ticket with engineering:

incomingcall1.jpgincomingcall2.jpgincomingcall3.jpgincomingcall4.jpg

As for user count - anyone receiving calls would need to be a User and charged a license. The Incoming Call integration dials users through their voice contact method.

Also - one Incoming Call line is included for free with the Standard and Enterprise plans. Each additional line would be charged $10/month (along with the minutes that can be reviewed here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/pricing).

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2021

NOTE - most of the countries shown above are greyed out. To add one of those, you'd have to work with Opsgenie support. Our team can also help add numbers with specific area codes as well!

You can contact us through the in-app chat, or opening a ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Krastan Ivanov March 19, 2021

Awesome, thanks Nick!

Like Nick H likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events