Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get the Opsgenie iphone app to keep sending notifications until acknowledged?

Elisabeth Daley June 1, 2022

People don't necessarily wake up for alarms that go off just once.  In the Android version of the Opsgenie app, there is an 'Insistent Notifications' section in the Sounds settings page that causes the alarm to ring until seen.  Is there something equivalent that can be set up on the iPhone version?  So far, have just seen how to create a persistent-style Banner notification.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris DeGidio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2022

Hi @Elisabeth Daley ,

Welcome to the community :) Currently, this is a limitation within the iOS environment. We do have a feature request filed for this ability. You can check that out here and vote/watch the issue for future updates. One other option is to use the ios settings regarding persistent notifications and setting it up for the Opsgenie app. I found a good article on this can be seen here.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Elisabeth Daley June 6, 2022

Thank you!

Harsh Bansal September 29, 2022

@Elisabeth Daley did this work for you? for me it still rings single time . Thanks for confirming. 

Elisabeth Daley September 29, 2022

Actually, I was asking for a coworker... (I have an android).  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events