Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is that possible to use opsgenie as a standalone tool if subscribed to JSM already?

Rishabh Tamrakar April 11, 2024

I use free version of Atlassian cloud and JSM is enabled there for a POC and when I try to access ospgenie URL it says
"Jira Service Management now offers the Opsgenie capabilities natively, so separate access to Opsgenie with your account is no longer available. Contact us for guidance on using Opsgenie
functionality within Jira Service Management."

I tried to use opsgenie features from JSM like Alert list and On-call but I do not find myself comfortable this way but want to use opsgenie on it's original form itself not bundled with JSM. 

Is that possible somehow?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shashwat Khare
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2024

Hi @Rishabh Tamrakar ,

Yes, that's possible.

Please log a ticket with us using this link for your JSM bundled Opsgenie to be split into a standalone instance.

Best,
Shashwat

Rishabh Tamrakar April 12, 2024

Great, Thanks I'll log ticket there :) 

Like Shashwat Khare likes this
Rishabh Tamrakar April 22, 2024

Hey @Shashwat Khare I had created ticket by the link you provided but I haven't heard back from anyone.

Shashwat Khare
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2024

Hey @Rishabh Tamrakar 

May I know the ticket number for this issue?

Best,
Shashwat

Like Rishabh Tamrakar likes this
Rishabh Tamrakar April 23, 2024

I checked again and there response from Miggy on ticket, I'll continue there thanks Shashwat 👍

Like Shashwat Khare likes this
Shashwat Khare
Atlassian Team
April 23, 2024

That's great! :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events