cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Salesforce

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2021

Hi there

I am runnning through these steps https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-salesforce-service-cloud/. I have completed all the steps and set up a sandbox Salesfroce environment for this too

But struggling to actually test if all is working. Would it be possible to provide a demo video or a call to run this through with me if possible?

Thank you

Yatish

2 answers

1 vote
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2021

Hi @Yatish Madhav ,

The Salesforce integration won't work with sandbox environments, but I believe you can take out a Developer Edition which is free - and that should work as expected.

Hope that helps! As for demos / live calls, we do not provide that via Community.

Let us know if you run into any other questions, issues, etc.

-Nick

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2021

Hi @Nick H  thank you for the reply.  i have tried that ... but the Apex Class and Trigger options are grayed out. And I could not find signing up for an Enterprise trail ... Please advise what I can do for this OpsGenie integration testing? Thank you

Ben Johnson July 12, 2023

Hi @Nick H ,

Is it still true that we can't test the integration in normal Salesforce Sandboxes?  We'd like to integrate to a full sandbox so we can test and configure based on our org's data and custom architecture.

Thanks,

Ben

0 votes
Eric Smith July 7, 2021

Hey Yatish. Our company has been using this ZigiOps tool to connect several systems incl. Jira-Salesforce. It doesn't require any coding skills and is easy to customize. I hope this helps you.

Cheers,

Eric

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events