cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Salesforce

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2021

Hi there

I am runnning through these steps https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-salesforce-service-cloud/. I have completed all the steps and set up a sandbox Salesfroce environment for this too

But struggling to actually test if all is working. Would it be possible to provide a demo video or a call to run this through with me if possible?

Thank you

Yatish

2 answers

1 vote
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2021

Hi @Yatish Madhav ,

The Salesforce integration won't work with sandbox environments, but I believe you can take out a Developer Edition which is free - and that should work as expected.

Hope that helps! As for demos / live calls, we do not provide that via Community.

Let us know if you run into any other questions, issues, etc.

-Nick

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2021

Hi @Nick H  thank you for the reply.  i have tried that ... but the Apex Class and Trigger options are grayed out. And I could not find signing up for an Enterprise trail ... Please advise what I can do for this OpsGenie integration testing? Thank you

Ben Johnson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 12, 2023

Hi @Nick H ,

Is it still true that we can't test the integration in normal Salesforce Sandboxes?  We'd like to integrate to a full sandbox so we can test and configure based on our org's data and custom architecture.

Thanks,

Ben

0 votes
Eric Smith July 7, 2021

Hey Yatish. Our company has been using this ZigiOps tool to connect several systems incl. Jira-Salesforce. It doesn't require any coding skills and is easy to customize. I hope this helps you.

Cheers,

Eric

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events