Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate with internal web pages

Niklas January 11, 2020

I'm evaluating Opsgenie for our incident management department, and i really like it. There is just one thing that might be a show stopper and that is the ability to integrate it with our self-written systems.

I would like to see an option where we can add an extra tab e.g. to an alert, and define the url it should navigate to in an iframe or similar. For example https://internal-system.local/{alertId}

We can do most of the integration using custom alert actions and edge connector, but some aren't integrable.

Is this doable, or is there already something like this that i've missed?

1 answer

0 votes
Robert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Hi @Niklas !

Are you looking to have an action actually navigate to the page in the browser window for the user (or a tab/iframe like you mentioned)? Would adding a clickable link to the alert details or a note work too?

The latter option is a bit more straightforward and feasible using OEC or some other action channel as a trigger. 

Right now our UI doesn't support iframes or tab customization, but we can certainly raise a feature request to have that added. I really like the idea of modular tabs that can be added or moved then locked in place 😁.

iframes are a bit tricker and can potentially introduce a lot other issues if not done carefully, but has been requested before in relation to Opsgenie's schedules and calendars. So we can definitely get that into a feature request if it isn't already!

If you can spare a couple minutes to talk with our support team (blue chat bubble in-app), we can make sure what you are looking for gets captured! 

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events