Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Call Integration - Do any fields contain the option menu selected from auto attendant

Jamie Remboldt (x. 6607) May 11, 2023

I am setting up an Incoming Call Integration and was hoping to use the automated attendant to present the calling with options.  The problem that I am having is that I can't seem to figure out how to alter the resulting alert that is created based on which option the caller selected.

The only filter fields I see as available are:

• From
  • To
  • Body
  • Type

Is there any way to filter/find which menu option was selected?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2023

Hi @Jamie Remboldt (x. 6607) ,

Unfortunately, the only field that can be altered by the caller after the alert is created (which happens as soon as the call reached Opsgenie) is the 'Responders' field. That field can be updated after the alert is created, based on the caller's selection. 2023-05-11_10-56-57.png 

Jamie Remboldt (x. 6607) May 11, 2023

Thank you!  Your response helped as I was using the auto attendant to forward the call to various teams, however I had inadvertently set the responders with the original alert so it didn't appear to be changing that.  By getting rid of the initial set and letting it go to the teams it is working well.  Thank you for the response/help!

Like John M likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events