Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident associated alerts timeline

Mike Gorman January 9, 2023

I saw in a question from 2020 that there was a feature request put in to show the time an alert was created, rather than associated to an incident.  Has that come to pass?  I'd really prefer to be able to use that timeline for responders to gather an understanding of the sequence of events that may be manually added to the timeline.

1 answer

1 vote
Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2023

Hi @Mike Gorman ,

Happy to help!

The best way to follow the progress of those is to vote on them, and add yourself as a Watcher. They are also public facing, so you could comment there to see if Engineering has an update on the progress. Do you have the link by chance? I can check internally to see if there has been movement on this!

Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2023

Hi @Mike Gorman ,

It does not appear that project has been completed yet, but I've mirrored the internal ticket to a Public Facing version here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-1198 so that you can follow the progress going forward. There is no ETA at the moment, but when an update is available it will come through to Watchers and Voters on that ticket.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events