Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICC Zoom Room

Doug Olander June 6, 2022

We setup the Zoom integration and created the Room in OpsGenie.  When creating a new ICC, it creates the link to the room so long as the person who created the ICC, opens the room first.   Our Workflow can cause us too many times to have one person create the ICC in Opsenie and it may not be the same user to first open the Zoom Room.  What that person sees is the message that says "Waiting for the Host to start the meeting".    What did we do to set this up wrong?  Or is this the way it is expected to work?

FWIW, we cannot turn on the option in Zoom to allow users to join before the host becuse of security/privacy issues (HIPAA, etc.)

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Doug Olander ,

Happy to help!

I would recommend submitting a Support Case so that we can properly look at your environment, but based on tests I've run on my own site, that does appear to be a limitation; the person initiating the creation of the ICC room will be designated the Host. If you create a case, we may be able to find a workaround, or get a Feature Request filed with the right team if needed.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions!

Douglas Olander June 9, 2022

That is good to know that it can be re-created.   We have an open ticket already but Support has not been very "helpful".  We have a call with them tomorrow to try and explain our situation better.

Thanks!

Keyur Patel June 9, 2022

Hi @Shivam Naik 

Yes, as Douglas Olander has mentioned we have created a support ticket here is the link  https://support.atlassian.com/requests/OGSP-90529 

Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2022

Hi @Keyur Patel 

It looks like you have a meeting set up with the Engineer assigned, so I would continue on there. The Zoom session will likely be a good way to outline the issue clearly and find a workaround to the issue if possible.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events