Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having two different instances of Opsgenie for the same site

Emmanuel Ankrah January 12, 2022

I am trying to set up voice call notification for Jira Service Management and we are using incoming call app from the marketplace which is integrated into Opsgenie. The challenge we are facing is that Serbia country code was not initially supported. However when we contacted Jira support team they have fixed that issue. So I tried to set up the Serbia numbers and it worked but later I realised that the integration for incoming call app is not showing. Further checks showed another instance with the incoming call app showing the integration for the incoming call app but, am getting error for adding Serbia numbers. I think the support team fixed the issue on the other instance which don't have the incoming call app integrated in Opsgenie. Further checks reveals that there are two different URL's. 

My question how do i get rid on one of the instances? 

here are they: https://same-site-nameog.app.eu.opsgenie.com/settings/

https://same-site-nameoe.app.opsgenie.com/settings/user/profile

1 answer

0 votes
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2022

Hi Emmanuel,

Do you mean that you are using the Incoming Call Routing feature?
So the integration for Opsgenie?

Regards,
Howard

Emmanuel Ankrah January 14, 2022

Yes we are using the Incoming Call Routing feature but, unfortunately it was configured on another Opsgenie Instance. 

W have through our checks realised that the Jira Service Management plan we have do do not support Opsgenie with Incoming Call Routing feature. So the initial setup had to subscribe to Opsgenie Standalone version which supports that incoming call routing feature. 

We have now gone back to Jira Support to apply the fix of Serbia Country code on the Opsgenie instance which supports the incoming call routing feature. Initially, we were thinking there was problem with the initial setup which resulted in multiple instances of Opsgenie. But now we have established that the Jira Service management  plan does not support that integration and thus we needed a standalone Opsgenie plan which supports that feature. 

Thanks for your response.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events