Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export Opsgenie users with configuration

William Butt April 18, 2022

Hello,

Is there a way to export a list of Opsgenie users along with configuration around notifications (type of notifications and phone numbers)?

Thank you.

William

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2022

Hi William,

There is no report in-app for that, but the Get User API will list the user contact number and method for individual users. 

You could use the List User API first to get all user IDs (which are needed for the Get User API) and then have the Get User API loop through them to list all users and their contact number/methods. 

William Butt April 20, 2022

I was looking more for an automated way rather than through the API... I'm not a coder or know how to execute these commands... was hoping there would be a report that could be run. There should be a simpler way to do this.

Thanks for the information though. 

Like # people like this
Jim Hawkins October 19, 2022

Same situation for me, trying to run a report of unverified users but am not a coder. It seems there would be a way to get a simple list without wading into the "high grass".

Diana Shorafa January 18, 2024

It doesn't seem like the Get User API call returns phone numbers.

Has anyone figured out a way to retrieve that piece of information a way or another?

William Butt January 19, 2024

Hey Diana,

I figured this out by if you use https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/contact-api you can get the configured numbers.

Opsgenie Contact API.jpg

Hope that helps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events