How to connect multiple teams from same kapacitor

Shubham Yadav March 2, 2023

Hi Team,

I am new to opsgenie, I want to connect multiple teams from the same kapacitor for alert generation. But for now I can connect only one Team api key with kapacitor through chronograf. can anyone please tell me how I can connect multiple teams from the kapacitor.

Thanks in advance 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2023

Hi @Shubham Yadav ,

If the integration is global or not assigned to a team, you can configure this under the Advanced tab of an integration. Important to note this tab is only available under the Standard and Enterprise plans (or the JSM/O Premium and Enterprise plans):

kap1.jpg

All integration actions are processed in an order of operations from top >> down, so you can configure multiple Create alert actions that filter on data being sent from Kapacitor, and add the correct team / responder:

kap2.jpg

If the top action's filter does not match, Opsgenie will review the following action(s) until a match is met. Only one action can be used per alert though, and Opsgenie will use the first matching action / filter:

kap3.jpg

Shubham Yadav March 5, 2023

Thank You @Nick H

Like Nick H likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events