Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add additional actions when sending updates from OpsGenie to Salesforce Service Cloud?

Deb Weller July 8, 2022

I have the integration set up between OpsGenie and Salesforce Service cloud and the SF to OG direction is working correctly to create and update alerts.

For sending back from OpsGenie to the SF Service Cloud Case, how can I add new actions to the drop list?   There are currently 4 choices (see below).  I would like to add a few more.  Is this configurable?  For example, I need to change the status to a valid one in my instance of Salesforce.   

Opsgenie_-_Integration.png

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2022

Hello @Deb Weller 
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to customize alert actions outside the four default options that are already available. However, if you like you may create a Suggestion for such a feature via: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa so our Product team may consider it for future implementations.

Hope the information provided is helpful :)

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed

Cloud Support Engineer

Deb Weller July 11, 2022

Thanks Mubeen.  Will do.

Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2022

Acknowledged and happy to help :)

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed

Cloud Support Engineer

Quinton Myers August 1, 2023

@Deb Weller @Mubeen Mohammed 

Has a suggestion been created for this already? If not, I will create one because we need a way to send OpsGenie notes into the SalesForce case notes so that our OG & SF team members can have a bi-directional record of comms for the alert and case.

Thanks in advance!

0 votes

Created JPOSERVER-10354, how can I get this into the OpsGenie project?

0 votes
Deb Weller August 1, 2023

@Quinton Myers I don't believe I followed through with a suggestion.   So go for it!

Thanks @Deb Weller 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events