• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Ho can I obtain a license for Opsgenie?

I would like to obtain a license to add Opsgenie to my Atlassian product catalog.

Please tell me how to go about getting this done.

Thank you,

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nick H Atlassian Team Jan 14, 2021

Hi @Anthony Barnett ,

If you are a site admin, you should be able to add Opsgenie to your Atlassian product catalog by going to https://admin.atlassian.com/

From there, click into your site >> Manage Subscriptions tab >> click the Add more Atlassian products button:

licenses comm 1.jpg

Opsgenie should be available to try for free in this page.

I have a Trial Opsgenie account which is now suspended.  So I will not be able to view bill. I need to know what the license cost will be per user, etc.

Please help so I can begin using this product.

Thank you,

Anthony Barnett

anthony.barnett@purple.us

Nick H Atlassian Team Jan 14, 2021

Hi @Anthony Barnett ,

You can view plans and price per user here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/pricing

I've adjusted your role from Admin >> Owner so you have access to the Billing tabs.

Let us know if you have any additional questions or issues.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your help.

I now just need to know the breakdown for the price for the Enterprise plan for Osgenie.

How much are the licensing fees, are they per user or per month or a combination of both?

Specifically, how many users does the $175.00 monthly cost support? 

Also how many users are billed $29 monthly and how many will be billed $35 monthly?

Thank you,

Anthony Barnett

Nick H Atlassian Team Jan 15, 2021

Pricing = per user per month. 

The enterprise plan is $29/user/month on an annual plan, or $35/user/month on a monthly plan. There are also discounted prices depending on the volume of users purchased:

licenses comm 3.jpg

The pricing page has a built in calculator. You can toggle between annual and monthly plans to know the cost of each:

licenses comm 2.jpg

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

Investigate deployment-related incidents with Bamboo and Opsgenie together

Back in April of last year one of the major product announcements from Opsgenie was the launch of the Incident investigation view which created a deep connection between Bitbucket and Opsgenie, empow...

629 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you