Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ho can I obtain a license for Opsgenie?

Anthony Barnett January 14, 2021

I would like to obtain a license to add Opsgenie to my Atlassian product catalog.

Please tell me how to go about getting this done.

Thank you,

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2021

Hi @Anthony Barnett ,

If you are a site admin, you should be able to add Opsgenie to your Atlassian product catalog by going to https://admin.atlassian.com/

From there, click into your site >> Manage Subscriptions tab >> click the Add more Atlassian products button:

licenses comm 1.jpg

Opsgenie should be available to try for free in this page.

I have a Trial Opsgenie account which is now suspended.  So I will not be able to view bill. I need to know what the license cost will be per user, etc.

Please help so I can begin using this product.

Thank you,

Anthony Barnett

anthony.barnett@purple.us

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2021

Hi @Anthony Barnett ,

You can view plans and price per user here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/pricing

I've adjusted your role from Admin >> Owner so you have access to the Billing tabs.

Let us know if you have any additional questions or issues.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your help.

I now just need to know the breakdown for the price for the Enterprise plan for Osgenie.

How much are the licensing fees, are they per user or per month or a combination of both?

Specifically, how many users does the $175.00 monthly cost support? 

Also how many users are billed $29 monthly and how many will be billed $35 monthly?

Thank you,

Anthony Barnett

Nick H
Atlassian Team
January 15, 2021

Pricing = per user per month. 

The enterprise plan is $29/user/month on an annual plan, or $35/user/month on a monthly plan. There are also discounted prices depending on the volume of users purchased:

licenses comm 3.jpg

The pricing page has a built in calculator. You can toggle between annual and monthly plans to know the cost of each:

licenses comm 2.jpg

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events