Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me with complete documentation of Opsgenie

Kanaka Ponnuru June 6, 2022

Hi Team,

Can someone help me get complete documentation of Opsgenie? I started to learn the Opsgenie tool but before that, I wanted to know what Opsgenie is and how to use it? and a complete end-end doc.

Regards,

Kanaka

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022
Kanaka Ponnuru June 8, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thank you for sharing the Opsgenie document.

Here I want to know when I open the link you have shared I found these topics

Setting up your User Profile
Team Configuration
Building an On-Call schedule
Setting up an Integrated Tool
Alert Management

My question is If I want to learn Opsgenie just going through the above topics is enough? Or do I need to concentrate/refer to any other topics?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Depends on how you learn best - reading is one way, but actually doing it is probably the best thing to do.

Kanaka Ponnuru June 8, 2022

I want to explore the Opsgenie product end to end document like what are its features and what things need to configure from a customer's point of view.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

Please see the link given above.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events