Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an error when trying to create an integration to Jira Software Cloud

Amarga (Customer) March 2, 2022

Hi, 

I am using Jira Software and Opsgenie (both trial version)

I want to create an integration so I went to Opsgenie > settings > Integrations then I clicked in Add integration and fill in the form. However, when I click Save I get the following error message:

Subscription is not granted with integration.global

Any idea what am I missing?

3 answers

1 vote
John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2022

Hi Annie,

If you are on the Essentials trial, you can only add integrations within teams. You can to go to Teams >> Select a team >> Integrations and your Jira integration should work. Global integrations are only available on the Standard and Enterprise plans. You can also upgrade your trial for free by going to Settings >> Subscription (Under the Billing section at the bottom).

Landon Tran April 12, 2022

When I go to my subscriptions, I do not see opsgenie. Only jira service management and my other app, confluence. 

0 votes
Daniel April 11, 2022

I'm getting a similar issue in a test bed I'm playing with.

I'm in OpsGenie, in Teams, trying to add an integration to Jira Service Management Cloud. Both are free versions/subscriptions. I'm just doing a little test on a throwaway site on my end to prove this works for a future project.

When I get everything hooked up, I get the following error.

We couldn’t create the integration

com.opsgenie.integration.subscription.SubscriptionNotGrantedException: Subscription is not granted with integration.JiraServiceDesk.outgoing

Try again

Screenshot 2022-04-12 164018.png

John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2022

Hi Daniel,

The free version does limit the outgoing/2-way functionality on the Jira Service Management Cloud integration. 

Like Andrea Giassi likes this
Landon Tran April 12, 2022

Why is there limited functionality when it says full functionality on the trial page? I am having the same issue integrating jira service management cloud.

2022-04-12 14_33_17-Sign up _ Atlassian.png

Daniel April 12, 2022

Hey Landon,

I think that the free version is distinct from a 14 day trial of the paid versions.

Shelving this for the moment, but I'll take a look at it again once time frees up.

0 votes
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2022

Hi,

It could depend on the plan that your currently on (trial).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events