It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Generating reports in Opsgenie

Hi :)

I hope somebody is using Opsgenie and can help me with the problem.

I am trying to set scheduled reports but am failing at it. We have team in two countries with different time zones (one team is one hour ahead). I don't know if that is something important to emphasize for the reports so I am doing it nevertheless.

What I want is to generate report (separately) for weekdays and weekends (specifically 00-09, 17-24). This is how I do it. But it seems like the system ignores filter business time, and shows results for 00-24. Am I doing something wrong here? I used filter matches advanced [0,9], [17,24], I used is between (inclusive 00-9, 17-24), I even used other time just to check and every time I got the same results... 

Is anybody using Opsgenie, that can help me with this one?

Thanks!

Andrea

Untitled.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Samir Atlassian Team Jun 21, 2020

Hi @andrea - when scheduling/sending reports, you specify the filters for the report within the schedule/send section itself. It doesn't pull in the filters specified on the report itself. 

e.g. https://share.getcloudapp.com/nOueDAxd

Image 2020-06-21 at 1.22.41 PM.png

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Samir

Hi Samir,

thanks for answering.

Still, it looks like it does not include the time I specified but the whole day (0-24). And again, whatever I put in that section business hours, the result (total hours) is the same.

Samir Atlassian Team Jun 22, 2020

Hi @andrea - could you reach out to our support team via the in-app blue chat bubble in bottom right of screen when logged into Opsgenie, or by entering a ticket through https://getsupport.atlassian.com/ for the Opsgenie product? We can work with you there.

Thanks,

Samir

Hi,

yes I did.

Thank you!

Best,

Andrea

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

Enhanced Incident Response from Opsgenie’s Mobile App

We’ve released a new version of the Opsgenie Mobile App that includes enhancements already introduced into the web app to empower a collaborative, transparent incident management process. To enjoy th...

163 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you