Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export all Integration Settings/Rules

Libby Lundgren July 24, 2023

I need to be able to audit our team's Email Integrations that we have configured in OpsGenie because I need to be able to audit them and confirm my critical jobs, identified in specific CREATE and IGNORE rules, are covered accurately with alerting jobs. 

Is there an easier way than manually scanning my OpsGenie integration list to find my specific items? I'd love it exported into a more consumable list. 

Thanks

Libby Lundgren

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shashwat Khare
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2023

Hello @Libby Lundgren ,

You could utilize our List Integrations API to list the current integrations you have in your Opsgenie instance.

Next, you could use the Get Integration API to fetch the current integration settings in your instance and then use the Get Integration Actions API to fetch the Create/Close/Ignore rules for those specific integrations.

This approach would be much faster than having to browse through multiple integrations via the UI.

I hope this helps answer your query :) 

Best,
Shashwat

Libby Lundgren July 31, 2023

Thank you very much. We are trying these steps now and I am optimistic it will generate the list we need. 

Like Shashwat Khare likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events