ETA for when OpsGenie will be compatible with/certified on the ServiceNow Paris release

Petter Buskland October 27, 2020

Do you have an ETA for when OpsGenie will be compatible/certified on the ServiceNow Paris release?

And secondly, is there a way to perform an actual install on Paris even though it’s not available for Paris instances from the ServiceNow Store?

1 answer

0 votes
Gökçem
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2020

Hi Petter, 

We do have a feature request ticket for ServiceNow Paris release but currently have no defined ETA. I have consulted to our team about it.

About your second question, it should be enabled by our side for you to use Opsgenie with the ServiceNow Paris release. I have asked the ETA and will keep you updated once I will receive an answer. 

Petter Buskland October 29, 2020

Is there any update on this? 

What can we do while waiting?

Gökçem
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2020

Hi Petter,

Our engineering team has added the implementation in their current sprint. I will be informing you about the progress. 

Petter Buskland November 3, 2020

Hello Gökçem, 

Thanks for the update. 

Just to clarify, The integration works well on latest version of the ServiceNow (Paris) if OpsGenie is installed prior to the upgrade. All good. 

The core problem relates to a situation where the ServiceNow Instance is updated/installed on the Paris release, the OpsGenie plugin is not available for install inhibited by the certification tag. 

Petter Buskland November 6, 2020

What in detail is required from your product department team is to submit a request for re-certification on The ServiceNow Paris Release. Integration vendors need to re-certify their integrations or applications with each NOW release to remain compatible.

Any hints regarding a manual install is highly appreiciated.

Gökçem
Atlassian Team
November 8, 2020

Hi!

Wanted to inform you that app is auto-approved & certified on ServiceNow Paris.

Like Petter Buskland likes this
Petter Buskland November 8, 2020

Excellent News. Installed last Saturday.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events