Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

šŸŸ”Download Number of Alerts Detailed

Guilherme Martins April 5, 2024

Hello Everyone, how are you?

I'm worker  at brasilian company Lincros.
Recently the Atlassian did a update in interface Analytics Opsgenie.
I need to do the Download Number of Alerts Detailed. How Can I do that? I can't find the option in new interface.

Regards
Guilherme

P.S.
Under is the image to better compreencion.

alert_analytics000.pngalert_analytics002.png

2 answers

0 votes
Guilherme Martins April 18, 2024

Hi @Skyler Ataide

The problem with waiting, I haven't created a report for my leadership for several weeks.
I prefer to go back to the old analytics experience at first moment and when the developer team activates the Alert Details download option in the new analytics experience it returns with the new interface.

Regards

Guilherme Martins April 23, 2024

I didn't receive return about the problem yet.
:(

Skyler Ataide
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2024

Hi @Guilherme Martins 

Our team has updated the feature request. We've added a new chart: "Alert details View" in both the Global & Team Alert Analytics dashboard. It has all the fields that were present in the previous drill-down functionality: 

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 2.12.48ā€ÆPM.png

You can export the chart data as a CSV, using the Dashboard Download button present on the top right: 

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 2.13.23ā€ÆPM.png

Hopefully this helps to resolve your immediate reporting needs! If you have any feedback on this new alert details chart, please feel free to either leave a comment directly on the feature request, or comment here! šŸ™‚

Guilherme Martins April 23, 2024

Hi @Skyler Ataide

The problem was resolved, thank you so much for solution!

The new interface is great and perfect now!

:)

Regards

Like ā€¢ Skyler Ataide likes this
0 votes
Skyler Ataide
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2024

Hi @Guilherme Martins, if you click on the number displayed by the chart, you should see the option to Show alerts detailed:

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 9.45.30ā€ÆAM.png

Once you select this option, it opens up a modal that allows you to download the detailed alerts table:

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 9.49.32ā€ÆAM.png

Guilherme Martins April 8, 2024

Hi @Skyler Ataide

My interface is different yours. Until last week, I was using the interface normally, but the atlassian modify the interface and I can't more to do the download in new interface.

For example:

2024-04-08 14_00_44-Opsgenie - Analytics.png

Regards

Guilherme

Skyler Ataide
Atlassian Team
April 8, 2024

Hi @Guilherme Martins thank you for sharing that screenshot. The dashboard in the screenshot you've shared is part of the new analytics experience that is being rolled-out over the next few weeks in Opsgenie. The Number of alerts chart on this new dashboard does not currently provide the ability to pull the tabular alert detailed view. However, our team is actively collecting feedback on the new dashboard experience as it is being rolled out. If the Alerts detailed table chart is something that your team would like to see added to this new dashboard, I will be happy to submit this as an improvement suggestion for our team to add to the next iteration of this dashboard. 

Like ā€¢ Guilherme Martins likes this
Guilherme Martins April 9, 2024

Hi @Skyler Ataide

I would like this implementation in the next iteration, because It is very important to my job.

Regards

Guilherme

Like ā€¢ Skyler Ataide likes this
Skyler Ataide
Atlassian Team
April 9, 2024

Hi again @Guilherme Martins, thank you for raising this feedback. Our team is prioritizing bringing the detailed alerts drill-down functionality into the new reporting experience. Here is the public facing bug ticket for this request, which you can follow for the latest updates on this. 

Like ā€¢ Guilherme Martins likes this
Guilherme Martins April 11, 2024

Hi @Skyler Ataide

I don't have the option to do the download yet! :(

This option is very important to my job, because I need to create a report about de alerts weekly.

2024-04-12 00_06_05-Opsgenie - Analytics.png

Skyler Ataide
Atlassian Team
April 15, 2024

Hi @Guilherme Martins

Our product team is looking in to adding this feature to our new analytics experience. Unfortunately, I don't have a definite timeline for when this feature will be implemented quite yet. 

Guilherme Martins April 15, 2024

:(

Guilherme Martins April 17, 2024

Hi @Skyler Ataide

That new implementation's interface started serious problems in my job.
I would like to know, if is it possible to do the rollback to old interface?

Regards

Skyler Ataide
Atlassian Team
April 18, 2024

Hi @Guilherme Martins, I've checked with our team here internally and they have advised that a new version of the Alert Details chart will be added to the new Alert Analytics dashboard in the near future. I will check again about the possibility of rolling back to the old analytics experience, but I do want to note that the feature request linked above has been changed to in progress and should be receiving an update soon. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events