cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Connection with Jira

Nestor Rodriguez Perez May 11, 2022

Hi.

Hi.
We don't know why Opsgenie integration was enabled.
The people working in our instance don't like the notifications from Opsgenie and I have got the order of disabling the integration of Opsgenie into our instance,

The problem is that I can't find an option to do so.

Could you tell me how?

1 answer

0 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2022

Hi @Nestor Rodriguez Perez ,

If you are an admin of the team that has this integration configured, you should be able to disable the integration under the team's Integrations tab here:

dis1.jpg

Nestor Rodriguez Perez May 11, 2022

Dear @Nick H .

I have no integrations in this tab but the default one:

integrations.PNG

However, if I go to Connected Apps -> Atlassian Products -> Jira Software Cloud I still see our site there:

Jira Software Cloud.PNG

Same happens if I go to Jira Service Management.

Please, help me.

BR

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2022

Well there really isn't a way to disable that connection. Your Opsgenie was given through your JSM subscription, and the connection you shared above is through your site.

If your users do not want notifications or anything to do with Opsgenie, you can simply remove them from whatever groups in your Atlassian site have access to Opsgenie, or remove them from the Users tab in Opsgenie.

Nestor Rodriguez Perez May 12, 2022

OMG, I can't believe that all this time the solution was searching for a user group giving access to Opsgenie.

I have search this answer everywhere and didn't find it.

Thank you so much

Like # people like this
Luis June 21, 2022

Hi @Nestor ,

I am the previous admin ... ;)

Opsgenie is included in all cloud plans of Jira Service Management delivering complete ITSM with end-to-end incident management. https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie so I do not think the previous admin did that enablement of feature without permission. It is out of the box in Jira Service Management.

Anyway, you may open a support ticket and Atlassian support will separate Opsgenie as another product withits own billing, so the customer will have to pay for that sucription if they want to use in the future Opsgenie.

Kind regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events