Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Analytics Report

Ian Taylor May 4, 2023

I've created numerous custom analytics reports and need to manage them i.e. edit the filtering, date selection, etc.

Where can I find the reports I've created to do this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Skyler Ataide
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2023

Hi there Ian! 

Opsgenie has several out-of-the-box reports that you can customize using filters and schedule to be sent out to relevant team members. It sounds like you already have some of these reports configured with filters and scheduled for delivery. In order to view/edit these reports, you will need to navigate to the Analytics page in Opsgenie. From there, you will want to open the report that you scheduled for delivery, select the three ellipsis in the top right corner of the dashboard, and then select Schedule delivery:

Scheduled_Reports.png

Once you select Schedule delivery, a new modal will appear showing all of the reports you previously created and scheduled for delivery. From there, you can select the three ellipsis next to the report that you want to manage and choose edit to change the filtering, date selection, etc.

Edit_Scheduled_Reports.png

Hope this helps! 

Cheers,

Skyler

Ian Taylor May 9, 2023

Thank you Skyler

It certainly did help.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin