Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a schedule with 2 weeks on 1 week off

ryanpearse
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 14, 2024

Hi there, I am trying to figure how to create a custom rotation schedule, we were 3 people on the schedule and now we are down to 2 people, I need to create a new schedule where 1 person has 2 weeks on and then one week off, so the second person would only have the rotation every 3rd week.

Is this possible at all, I have been trying to use the custom rotation but it insists on splitting the time evenly over the 2 people left on the list.

I tried to create a new user with an email alias of the person who would doing the 2 week schedule but then we cannot have 2 people logged in to the app at once

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brennan Kiely
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2024

Hi Ryan,

The rotations allow you to put in the same user more than once, so you should be able to do a weekly rotation with User 1, User 1, User 2 to cover this use case.

ryanpearse
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 15, 2024

I had no idea you could add the same user to the group, that works perfectly thank you very much for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events