Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change phone number

m.turan May 25, 2022

I got a new phone number. How do I change my contact number to new one in the opsgenie?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2022

Hi @m.turan ,

You can change your voice/sms contact methods under the Settings menu >> Notifications tab.

You cannot edit a voice/sms contact at this time, so you'll want to delete the existing voice/sms contact, then add your new one:

voice.jpg

m.turan May 25, 2022

Thanks Nick that was easy

Like Nick H likes this
Murtaza June 14, 2023

I understood the above thing but my concern is after deleting and modifying the contact. Notification rule below for voice should automatically update the number. But currently it get deleted and we have to add rule again completely

0 votes
whyonearthwhy July 16, 2023

I feel you! It can be quite a task to change phone numbers and update all your contacts, especially when you use your number for work. There's a constant fear of missing out on something important.
For me, tracking all my calls became a lot easier after I started using MightyCall's call log feature. It records all the incoming and outgoing calls, so even if I miss a call or change my number, I can easily keep track of everything. It's super handy when it comes to managing calls for work. You can check it out https://www.mightycall.com/features/call-logs/ sounds like something that might ease your worries.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events