• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can you log in to the mobile app with multiple companies?

Sometimes I do consulting with other companies and they use OpsGenie.  Is there a way that I can get both alerts with the mobile app?  There are 2 different email addresses and I do not want to use SMS or phone calls.

2 answers

1 vote
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Dec 29, 2020

Robert,

Welcome to the community.

The application only allows you to login with a single account.  So you would have to logout and log back in to use a different account. So it will not work for what you are trying to do.

0 votes
Nick H Atlassian Team Dec 29, 2020

Hi @Robert Endicott ,

If you use the same login email for both Opsgenie accounts, then you can simply switch between the two within the mobile app:

mobile comm 1.jpg

If your login emails are different, then you'll have to log out of account A to access account B. The Switch Account option will not sync between the two.

But - as long as your mobile device is configured for both accounts, you can still receive push notifications for BOTH - even if you are logged into account A, and an alert/push notification is sent from account B.

Again, you might have to log out of account A to see the alert in account B, but it is possible to get notifications for both accounts using the mobile app.

Hope this clarifies. Let us know if you have additional questions.

paulgear I'm New Here Jan 18, 2021

This isn't practical if one of the accounts I'm using is an individual account and one is organisationally-managed.  I can't change my organisation account to my personal email, and I'm unwilling to cede control of my personal Opsgenie account to work.  What is the mechanism for requesting an enhancement to support multiple separate accounts?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

Investigate deployment-related incidents with Bamboo and Opsgenie together

Back in April of last year one of the major product announcements from Opsgenie was the launch of the Incident investigation view which created a deep connection between Bitbucket and Opsgenie, empow...

149 views 1 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you