Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you export the opsgenie postmortem to a DC confluence instance?

Robin Sundström December 21, 2020

I would like to export my opgsgenie postmortems to a DC confluence instance. Is this possible or do i need to have a confluence cloud instance for this to work? From what i have read in the documentation it seems like it needs to be a cloud confluence but I dont feel like it explicitly states that. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2020

Hi @Robin Sundström , thanks for your question! At this time exporting an Opsgenie postmortem to Confluence is only available for Cloud. Other requirements include that both accounts must be under the same Atlassian site. I'll pass along your feedback about the documentation. 

Best,

Kate 

Robin Sundström December 22, 2020

That´s unfortunate. Is this something that will change in the future ? 

Thanks for the answer

0 votes
Dan Brockwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2021

Hey Robin! I'm an Associate Product Manager in Incident Management for Jira Service Management.

We're currently looking to better understand how teams conduct their post incident review (PIR) / postmortem process and their key pain points / user needs.

Came across your feedback and would love to set up some time to learn more about how your team runs PIRs. Feel free to shoot me an email on dbrockwell@atlassian.com if you'd be open to having a chat :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events