Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we automate alert matrix status checks from opsgenie to confluence page

Akshata Sundar Mullya April 30, 2022

I need to automate alert matrix severity checks like P1, and P2 from Opsgenie to  Atlassian confluence Page. Like I have created dummy rows and columns on the confluence page and I need the direct status checks from opsgenie alerts to that columns. Is there any way to do it, Thank you!!

1 answer

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2022

Hi @Akshata Sundar Mullya ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

I am not sure about integrating  Opsgenie with Confluence as i did not see any options on the web. But you can use the Statuspage. Details about the same is provided in the below URL

I also see that we have integration option with Jira if that helps you. Below is the URL with all the steps for integration

I hope the above info helps. 

Thanks for the quick response @Srinatha T  . Is this possible with Confluence Rest API?

Like Srinatha T likes this
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2022

@Akshata Sundar Mullya , I am not very sure. At this moment I do not have my opsgenie setup to test. But opsgenie does provide API integration. You can give a try. Below page has all the info about the API.

Thanks,

Srinath T 

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 30, 2022

Sorry missed to add the page details.

Have a good weekend.!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Thanks @Srinatha T .I will check it 

Like Srinatha T likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events