cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update Component in Statuspage from Opsgenie Alert

Ste404
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2022

Hi there,

I have an integration from Opsgenie to Statuspage to create incidents based on an Alert, so I know the connection is solid.

I have a component to test with 'ste test'

For my test team in the integration under the 'For other Opsgenie alerts' I have the condition set,

If alert is created in Opsgenie, create and incident and update the components/indients statuses according to tags.

In the alert I am setting the tag as 

cmp_ste test:partial_outage

The incident is created with all the correct details but I constantly see this in statuspage

"No components were marked as affected by this incident."

Is there something else I should be checking is set to allow the tags to impact the component correctly?

I notice that the tags disappear when the little tick is in the create alerts conditions in Opsgenie.  If I untick it and put tags, they remain on the opsgenie alert?

1 answer

0 votes
Ste404
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2022

eerrghh I think due to the tags being the last thing I was entering I wasn't tabbing out of the field so they didnt save.  Made sure they saved this time and boom worked as expected.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events