Can't login to Opsgenie(free version)

v_anyyzhang April 8, 2021

hi

I can not log in  Opsgenie using my atlassian account. I already attended my account to the group and gave them permission.

when I login, it still unable to login and the system prompts 'bad credentials'.

can anybody explain to me what the 'bad credentials' meant, and help me to solve this question.

thanks a lot.

Snipaste_2021-04-08_17-45-47.pngSnipaste_2021-04-08_17-45-53.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2021

Hi @v_anyyzhang ,

A Bad Credentials error could mean a few different things, and it's tough to tell without knowing your email / account name (don't share those here).

I would make sure that you are logging into the correct instance - depending on whether your account is US or EU:

logincomm1.jpg

The error could also be due to using the incorrect email, you are not a user of the Opsgenie account, and a few other things.

Typically it's the datacenter issue. But if not - please open a ticket here with Opsgenie support, and we'll be able to help: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/

v_anyyzhang April 8, 2021

hi Nick, thanks for your reply.

my account is US instance, and I check  again its remind cannot find my account.

Snipaste_2021-04-09_10-17-45.png

also, I think my email is correct because when I click "sigh up new Opsgenie account", it's fill in my atlassian account automatically.

so i didn't sigh up a new Opsgenie account, I using my atlassian account to login Opsgenie.Snipaste_2021-04-09_10-19-31.png

Looking forward to your reply, thanks!

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2021

Thanks for sharing that, and trying my suggestions. If possible, please open up a ticket with Opsgenie support here: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/

And reference this community post in it. I'll try picking it up! And if not, one of my colleagues will.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events