Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Opsgenie receive data from Solarwinds single alert template and send out specific node namalert

avicc February 18, 2022

Hi All,

We are testing Opsgenie  with SolarWinds API integration.

In SolarWinds, we setup general alert template to cover all node status.

For example, we use node down alert to detect all node down status and send out email with specific node name.

After integrated with Opsgenie, we find out the problem that it is cannot send out alert base on specific name variable.

It can show the alert message same as we setup in SolarWinds with missing item.

we know we can setup specific alert in SloaWinds and Opsgenie can get the node name correctly. But we have many 100 nodes and it is not make sense.

Is any one have the idea how to resolve it?

1 answer

0 votes
Talar Pavlovic
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2022

Hey there Vic, 

Thanks for writing into Statuspage Community, I'm Talar from the Atlassian team, happy to help.

Generally, we would look through the incoming payload (Settings > Logs), and see how the information you want to add to the alert is coming through. We would then use regex in the advanced part of the integration (accessibly by Standard and Enterprise users) to get this information the alert.

Having said this, I've picked up the support ticket you put in - lets work together there since there will be a lot of private information we need to go through! 

Regards,
Talar 

avicc February 20, 2022

Hi Talar,

Thank for your help.

I have created Ticket OGSP-84646.

Please help follow the case.

Best regards,

Vic Chan

Talar Pavlovic
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2022

Will do! 

Regards,
Talar 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events