Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I "Escalate to next" with OpsGenie Mobile App?

Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2020

We have been using OpsGenie now for about a month and it works great. I have had all of our on-call engineers install the mobile app on their devices, but it looks like there is an option in the cloud console that is not available in the mobile app, and that is Escalate to next. 

Since I have a couple of junior level techs moving up into the on-call role I would like them to be able to escalate an alert up to me when they feel they are over their heads. Am I just missing where to call this feature in the mobile app, or is it simply not there? If not there, are there plans to add it in the future?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2020

Hi @Michael Thompson thanks for the question! From the mobile app, once you click in to the alert, click the "Other Options" button to reveal the "Escalate to Next" option. This can be done whether the alert has been acknowledged or not. 

IMG_3581.PNGIMG_3580 2.PNG

While my screenshots are from my iPhone, this is available in the Android app as well. Let me know if that doesn't help! 

Best,

Kate 

Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2020

I knew I was missing something! Thank you so much for the speedy reply!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events