Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can I change a participant color?

Each participant is assigned a color and is represented with that color in the schedule preview. Can I change this color?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H Atlassian Team Jun 21, 2021

Hi @dikla eisinger ,

Unfortunately it's not possible to change the rotation participants' colors at this time.

We do have an open feature request for this though! That ticket for reference is MORPHEUS-668; Ability to edit the colors of a rotation.

Since our tickets are not public, we'll reach out directly if/when there are any developments on this. Let us know if we can assist with anything else!

-Nick

Thank you very much for your reply :)

@Nick any eta on this?  I have 4 support members and 2 of the 4 are the same color which makes it visually confusing.

Like # people like this

This ticket doesn't look to exist anymore, or I can't find it, is there a link so we can up vote it?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

268 views 0 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you