Can I change a participant color?

dikla eisinger June 20, 2021

Each participant is assigned a color and is represented with that color in the schedule preview. Can I change this color?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2021

Hi @dikla eisinger ,

Unfortunately it's not possible to change the rotation participants' colors at this time.

We do have an open feature request for this though! That ticket for reference is MORPHEUS-668; Ability to edit the colors of a rotation.

Since our tickets are not public, we'll reach out directly if/when there are any developments on this. Let us know if we can assist with anything else!

-Nick

dikla eisinger June 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your reply :)

dikla eisinger August 24, 2021

Hi,

Any news?

christina January 5, 2022

@[deleted] any eta on this?  I have 4 support members and 2 of the 4 are the same color which makes it visually confusing.

Like # people like this
Cameron May 12, 2022

This ticket doesn't look to exist anymore, or I can't find it, is there a link so we can up vote it?

Andrea Scova August 11, 2022

Hello, this feature would be much appreciated.

Thank you for working on it!

Max Nedelcu August 12, 2022

@Nick H if allowing the user to change the colour is not possible yet, can you at least pick a random unique colour every time? It's absolutely confusing when you have rotations with lots of participants.  

Jaye Williams November 13, 2022

Hi, another +1 for this feature.  We have 2 users (only 6 total) with very similar colors, and it's not great

2 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2022

Hi Everyone,

We now have a public feature request that you all can follow, watch and vote for here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-243

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events