Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Bonjour j’aimerai connaître les tarifs? Existe il une notice en français

Bonjour je cherche un logiciel d’astreinte automatique pour notre service médical. 

‘’j’aurai besoin de savoir combien cela coûte et plus d’information que le process. 

marine 

1 answer

0 votes
Nick H Atlassian Team Nov 08, 2021

Hi @Marine Grosset ,

Based on a quick Google translate, I believe you are inquiring about, "Hello, I am looking for an automatic call software for our medical department. I'll need to know how much it costs, and more information of the process."

Opsgenie has an Incoming Call integration that might be helpful for your use-case. "Incoming call routing provides a phone number and manages the routing of incoming calls to this phone number based on your on-call preferences. This can be used, for example, as a support call hotline that routes incoming calls to the right on-call engineers."

Pricing for the Incoming Call integration can be viewed here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/pricing

Both Opsgenie Standard and Enterprise plans receive one free Incoming Call line. Each additional line is $10/line/month, along with minutes:

incommcomm1.jpg

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events